- I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I have passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
- I fulfill 24 hours of Continuing Education every year.
- I own and use state-of-the-art equipment, such as a gas-leak detector and infrared camera.
- I have passed InterNACHI’s Pool and Spa Inspection course.
- I have completed Inspection Certification Associate Professional Real Estate Inspection Certification Program.
- I have over 20 years in the construction industry.
- I am available on Saturdays.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
I am the quality home inspector you want to hire.
My promise to you
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and — yes — different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work — a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
Cory A Maynard
Analytical Home Inspection LLC
Inspected once, Inspected right!