Analytical Home Inspection is a licensed and certified home inspection company based in Eugene, Oregon. Choosing a home inspector can be difficult, and choosing the right home inspector even more so. We guarantee our very best effort and thoroughness if you choose our services.
Full Home Inspections in Eugene, OR
Home Inspections in Eugene, Oregon
What’s Included in a Home Inspection?
A full home inspection is a necessary, and vital, step in the home buying process. When you choose Analytical Home Inspection for your home inspection services, you’ll be getting Eugene, Oregon’s best home inspection report. Our home inspection services are thorough and provide you with a comprehensive overview of the home’s systems.
How Much Does a Home Inspection Cost in Eugene, Oregon?
Full home inspections, when done correctly, take time and thoroughness. When looking at the cost of a home inspection, the adage “You get what you pay for” holds true.
Our Full Home Inspections costs start at $450. Included in this price is a thorough inspection of the home by a certified and licensed home inspector as well as a comprehensive report detailing the findings of the home inspection.
Home Inspection Service Includes the Following:
Additional Home Inspection Services
- roof, vents, flashings and trim
- full attic inspection
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- eaves, soffits and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating system
- cooling system
- main water shut-off valve
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- electrical service line and meter box
- main disconnect and service amperage
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers
and much more